Put your boots in the sand as you join us for year 6 of Casey Donahew's Boots On The Beach in Cabo San Lucas, Mexico! Please make sure you read through all information before you purchase your tickets.
- Hotel accommodations are all inclusive. Any activities, drinking or dining that incur extra charges will be presented to you upon arrival.
- All attendees must have a valid passport. Note: You need a Passport BOOK. Passport CARD IS NOT valid for air travel
- Packages are NON REFUNDABLE. Trips are transferable up to 60 days prior to departure dates. Switching trip weeks is allowed, based upon availability.
- All attendees will be responsible for purchasing and booking their own air travel.
- Attendees will be responsible for their own transfers & ground transportation to the resort. This will allow more flexibility in arriving and leaving the resort. We will be providing a preferred ground transportation provider with a few options for you to choose from.
- The cost per room is the TOTAL for the number of people designated for the room. We will still need individual names for all attendees and attendees will be checked in individually upon arrival.
- There will be a payment plan offered for a small extra fee. Thee will be a downpayment and the balance will be collected in monthly payments. NO REFUNDS on partial payments. If payments are missed, there is a short grace period. If no payment is made the reservation will be cancelled and offered to a member of the wait list.
- There will also be a wait list option in the event of a sell out.
- All attendees must be over 18 years old.
QUESTIONS / CUSTOMER SERVICE: CDBOTB@GMAIL.COM
Week 1: Casey Donahew, Randy Rogers, Josh Abbott, Mike Ryan, Chris Colston, & more
Arrive: June 4
Depart: June 8
Week 2: Casey Donahew, Josh Abbott, Mike Ryan, & more
Arrive: July 9
Depart: July 13
Week 3: Casey Donahew, Randy Rogers, Josh Abbott, & more
Arrive: July 30
Depart: August 3
Sign up to be the first to know about Boots on the Beach news!