Casey Donahew with: Randy Rogers, Wade Bowen, Stoney Larue, William Clarke Green, Flatland Calvary, Kaitlin Butts, and Chris Colston!
Due to travel restrictions and an abundance of cancelled flights, Boots on the Beach will be moving to July 26th – 30th, 2020.
If you have been effected by the coronavirus due to illness, flight cancellations, or if you know you will not be able to travel July 26th, please contact us immediately to discuss your options.
Put your boots in the sand as you join us in Mexico July 26 - 30 for year 3 of Casey Donahew's Boots On The Beach, featuring Josh Abbott, Stoney LaRue, and William Clark Green! Our location is the same as 2019 and we have made some changes to booking and travel. Please make sure you read through all information before you purchase your tickets.
- Like 2019, the Hotel accommodations are all inclusive. Any activities, drinking or dining that incur extra charges will be presented to you upon arrival.
- We're making the shows and stages bigger and better than ever and we're working on some improved late night dining options by the pool and performance areas.
- NEW THIS YEAR: All attendees will be responsible for purchasing and booking their own air travel.
- NEW THIS YEAR: Attendees will be responsible for their own transfers & ground transportation to the resort. This will allow more flexibility in arriving and leaving the resort. We will be providing a preferred ground transportation provider with a few options for you to choose from.
- NEW THIS YEAR: Packages will be sold at the room level. The cost per room is the TOTAL for the number of people designated for the room. We will still need individual names for all attendees and attendees will be checked in individually upon arrival.
- NEW THIS YEAR: There will be a payment plan offered for a small extra fee. Thee will be a downpayment and the balance will be collected in monthly payments. NO REFUNDS on partial payments. If payments are missed, there is a short grace period. If no payment is made the reservation will be cancelled and offered to a member of the wait list.
- NEW THIS YEAR:There will also be a wait list option in the event of a sell out.
- All attendees must be over 18 years old.
- All attendees must have a valid passport.
- Packages are NON REFUNDABLE.
- If you want to add additional days, once you book your room you can email us for a price quote on those days.
- There will be some additional rooms accommodating 4 per room on the adjoining property HOWEVER, you must book trip through our site to participate in the trips events & concerts.
QUESTIONS / CUSTOMER SERVICE: CDBOTB@GMAIL.COM
Stay tuned as we start to announce this year's special guests.
Sign up to be the first to know about Boots on the Beach news!