Put your boots in the sand as you join us in Mexico for year 5 of Casey Donahew's Boots On The Beach! Our location is the same as 2021. Please make sure you read through all information before you purchase your tickets.
- Hotel accommodations are all inclusive. Any activities, drinking or dining that incur extra charges will be presented to you upon arrival.
- All attendees must have a valid passport. Note: You need a Passport BOOK. Passport CARD IS NOT valid for air travel
- Packages are NON REFUNDABLE.
- All attendees will be responsible for purchasing and booking their own air travel.
- Attendees will be responsible for their own transfers & ground transportation to the resort. This will allow more flexibility in arriving and leaving the resort. We will be providing a preferred ground transportation provider with a few options for you to choose from.
- The cost per room is the TOTAL for the number of people designated for the room. We will still need individual names for all attendees and attendees will be checked in individually upon arrival.
- There will be a payment plan offered for a small extra fee. Thee will be a downpayment and the balance will be collected in monthly payments. NO REFUNDS on partial payments. If payments are missed, there is a short grace period. If no payment is made the reservation will be cancelled and offered to a member of the wait list.
- There will also be a wait list option in the event of a sell out.
- All attendees must be over 18 years old.
QUESTIONS / CUSTOMER SERVICE: CDBOTB@GMAIL.COM
Week 1: Casey Donahew, Pat Green, Randy Rogers, Wade Bowen, Josh Abbott, Stoney Larue, Kylie Frey
Arrive: June 5
Depart: June 9
Week 2: Casey Donahew, Randy Rogers, Koe Wetzel, Wade Bowen, Josh Abbott, Mike Ryan
Arrive: June 12
Depart: June 16
Sign up to be the first to know about Boots on the Beach news!